Friday, June 3, 2016

Week 9 EOC: Politics and advertisement



This guy wanted to let out 80,000 criminals so we should all vote for him?! Ah that kind of rub me the wrong way, most criminals would do it again once they are free to go! For the other part they’ve learned their lesson and so they want to start over a new which is fine because they know what they’ve done wrong and the learned their lesson. However for the bad ones they’re going to do it again! I mean now these criminals are getting a slap on the hand, “don’t do it again” is that it?! Are you kidding me?! No I’m sorry they deserved to be punished more so than a slap to the hand!! "It is more important that innocence be protected than it is that guilt be punished, for guilt and crimes are so frequent in this world that they cannot all be punished. But if innocence itself is brought to the bar and condemned, perhaps to die, then the citizen will say, 'whether I do good or whether I do evil is immaterial, for innocence itself is no protection,' and if such an idea as that were to take hold in the mind of the citizen that would be the end of security whatsoever." Why ok some of the bad guy they cannot behave so you do to them as he or she done to others! I mean this police keeping people in jail have really gone soft!! They should punish them or kill them, I do not want a rapist running around in my street and every time he gets let go he’s going to do it again, maybe to the same people!! That’s not fair for the good people out there what we need is to be REALLY REALLY REALLT tough on the bad guys! No more slap on the hand!!! No I would NEVER vote for him!!



Most government, president and all the other politics talking about how they going to make this great country great again or greater, I’m not buying it anymore. I just don’t think anyone can run America as great as it was back in the old days! I’m sorry, I mean back in the day America was AWSOME. It still is but lately we been having problems with other countries and having war against one and other, people losing their jobs, having a hard time getting a job. Back then it was easy to get a job but now if you don’t qualify you don’t get the job, back in the day you learn while you’re working so you get the experience for the next job. Now you need so much amount of experience in order to work their business, most of them would let you get a chance and the others, they just toss you aside… Is like having bad credit or no credit people just look down on you for not having one or you have a bad credit. I got lucky on getting my car, anywhere else I’ll have to ask my grandmother (on father side) to help me because she has good credit, I got lucky and the people I got my car from willing to help me and it’ll help bring my credit up and continue to build because I do not want to ask my grandmother to help me to get something that I don’t have credit for. Even if I approve for a card, I’m afraid to use it because I’ll have to pay back the amount I’ve spent and with interest I can’t afford it! That’s to much! Some people wouldn’t mind but I’m scared of owning one because the interest is the one going to make me broke!


God bless America! Sometimes I wonder what would happen if England never came here, Indians would be all over the state. The language would be different, the clothing style might be different. My mother and father may or may not of meant, I would never meant my husband. Buildings would be much different too, but I am glad things happens back then that I am here today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment