Friday, May 20, 2016

EOS Week 6: Chim Chim Cheree

We've heard the song of chim chim cheree in class and it was funny and yet make some sense.




 Tufsyn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOHqNlL9B40

Watch as Goodyear puts its tires (featuring Tufsyn Rubber) to the test on the streets of San Fransisco in this vintage commercial. As a pizza delivery I go on none road surface at times and I seem to have countless of flat tires in my mother’s van, and now onto my little Pontiac. Although both wheels are different I have 18 inch wheels onto my car, my mother’s old car I don’t remember however it’s a lot more thicker than my tires. When I have a flat I always go to this tire place that’s open 24 hours, I can’t afford Goodyear tires and I can’t anyways. If I get a flat form none road surface I’m wasting money. It’ll be nice to have those brand tires. I heard their good at any whether, it stops on time, and it looks cool. It’s like Firestone, they are trying to say their better then Goodyear. I’m not the one to pick sides I’m just one of those who try both and see which one is better. Good year is a long time brand than Firestone.




it goes two miles more: I can agree with the gas mileage, when I had my mother’s van during work and school I have to put in gas like every other day… In my car I can get away with 300 miles each full up, that’s like every week for me. Much better than every other day, my husband and I are saving money. He did count we save 100$  week! My car gets 25 or 30 dollars each fell up, as for the van its 35 to 40$, a little different however we can save a bit of money. My late grandfather as this 1967 Grand Traino, back in the days those cars suck much gas as a hummer today or even less than a hummer! I couldn’t imagine driving that everyday to work and school. It’ll feels a if I never got ride of the van.   


No comments:

Post a Comment